Today I’m talking about this comfy Spring look that I love for errands and weekend activities! This cardigan was my first purchase from Goodnight Macaroon and I must say, I love it. [Scratch that: second purchase. I bought a blue and white jumper that did not fit and exchanged it for this!] I am also obsessed with these tennies from Target. Only $19! I’m pretty picky about my footwear being comfortable and these definitely are. Great for throwing on and running errands or casual weekend attire for hanging out with the fam!
Shop the Look
In the spirit of ease and making our lives easier, I wanted to share with you several recipes. I’ve recently incorporated these into my rotation of weeknight dinners. If you watch me on instastories, you have seen some of the meals that I enjoy making!
Here they are:
- Turkey Spaghetti and Spaghetti Squash
- I replace the sausage with ground turkey and the pasta with spaghetti squash. I also leave the wine out. Also, with the turkey meat, I only simmer the sauce for 30 minutes. I’ve been making this recipe for a few years and have gotten it down to about an hour total with prep time.
- Mediterranean Roasted Chicken Breasts
- One of my favorites! Not only does it come out beautifully, it’s absolutely delicious. This is a great meal to make if you’re having people over for dinner as it will look gorgeous on any table.
- This recipe can be a bit more involved until you get the hang of it, but it’s worth it!
- Disclaimer: I have not made the yogurt sauce that comes with it.
- Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- I typically replace the potatoes with other veggies like carrots, bell peppers, etc. But the potatoes are great too!
- Super easy to make!
- Baked Chicken Thighs
- Another fairly easy recipe! Pair with 2 sides below.
- Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner
- So quick and easy to make when you don’t have a lot of time! I typically add some corn on the cob along with it.
- I have another salmon recipe that’s super easy to make that you can find here.
Also, I love making these sides:
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Another one of my favorites when you’re craving some middle-eastern flare in your meal! Pair this with a protein and you’re set.
- Roasted Cauliflower
- We usually finish half of the sheet before even serving, it’s that good!
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- You might have to subscribe to the NYT to access this recipe. You get 4 free weeks if you sign up, and I recommend it to get this recipe. 🙂
- Baked Eggplant
These have become our staples around here for dinner. The pan roasted chicken, baked chicken thighs and salmon are fairly easy to make. As for the spaghetti and mediterranean chicken, I have made those several times now and they’ve definitely gotten easier with practice!
Do you have any favorite dinner recipes that you always find yourself going back to? Let me know in the comments below! I love trying out new recipes.
Get the look: Goodnight Macaroon Cardigan | Maternity White V-Neck Top | 7 For All Mankind Maternity Jeans | Target Tennis Shoes [Tan] | Made by Mary Disc Necklace | Made by Mary Hammered Crescent Necklace | Baublebar link bracelet
Photography by: Megan Weaver